ZA

I have a twitching eye, both upper and lower. my eye has been sore and itchy with a burning sensation for the past three days. i have applied the eye drops which helped in easing the soreness but the twitching has not gone off. please advise. ?

Pathology 50 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor. You may wish to watch and wait as it does not appear to be serious. If it does not go away in a week, see your doctor. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 25, 2020