A member asked:

I recently noticed a small itchy whitish-red patch (a single patch) on the inner foreskin of my penis. i have no other symptoms like inflammation of the glans/foreskin, etc. what can the patch be and how should i treat it?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Foreskin: This could be an early manifestation of a condition called lichen sclerosus which is usually itchy. If this is what it is, it can progress and eventually result in phimosis from scarring unless it's treated. I recommend consulting a dermatologist or urologist for proper diagnosis and treatment.

Answered 2/17/2020



Related Questions