last month my period was very weird, it was light which is very unusual and i have 0 symptoms. a couple days ago my nipples started hurting and today i had brown vaginal discharge. am i pregnant?

Hard to tell...: It can be hard to tell if a woman is pregnant because some of the symptoms seen in early pregnancy can also happen in non-pregnant women. A urine pregnancy test gives a reliable result if done correctly. One can test about 3 weeks after sex (3 weeks after when conception might have occurred), or 1 week after missing a period. An Ob-Gyn doctor can evaluate any persistent or worrisome symptoms.