ZA

I have constant anxiety and struggle to sleep unless if i use alcohol. is there a healthy option to assist me with this?

Dr. Andrea Gonzalez Gamez
Specializes in General Practice
Problems?: Using alcohol to solve issues may indicate you might have a problem with your drinking. To help you decide whether you might have a problem with your own drinking, AA prepared 12 questions you can look for online. The answers are nobody’s business but your own. If you can answer yes to any one of those questions, maybe it’s time you took a serious look at what your drinking might be doing to you!

Last updated Sep 28, 2019