U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 32-year-old female asked:

Good day i think i have a bartholin's gland cysts . where can i go to have this checked out ? i am based in alberton

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. John Berryman
Obstetrics and Gynecology 56 years experience
Bartholin's cysts: Bartholin glands are located near the vaginal orifice and can be infected or just filled with fluid/mucus. See your gyn physician for an exam to determine what can be done.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 44-year-old member asked:
Can I help a Bartholin's gland cyst rupture at home?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 42-year-old member asked:
I got an infected Bartholin's gland cyst. How do I fix this?
1 doctor answer5 doctors weighed in
A 39-year-old member asked:
How much time to wait for intercourse after Bartholin's gland cyst?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 37-year-old member asked:
Has anyone successfully undergone an excision of a Bartholin's gland cyst?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 22-year-old female asked:
I have a Bartholin's gland cyst that's recurring usually once a year, will I need surgery?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Last updated Aug 21, 2019
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $44!
50% off with $19/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.