A member asked:

I'm trying to conceive but it's hard .. plus when ever i ovulate,i experience bad vaginal burning which makes it hard to enjoy sex?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Conception ?'s: At age 28, if you have never been pregnant, first get a semen analysis of your partner (by a urologist) and if the sperm count is adequate with good motility, ask your gyn about a hysterosalpingogram (HSG), a brief procedure to inject sterile liquid into your tubes, which can sometimes clear tubes of obstruction, the most common cause of infertility. See your gyn for an exam for the burning.

Answered 8/4/2019



Related Questions