Jacksonville, FL

I take nexium 20, lisinopril 20, sertaline 100, metopeolol 25, been doing so 10 years i'm 34 can i live long life taking these foeever?

Dr. Robert Kneece
Specializes in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
Maybe: From the info mwtion you hav e given impossible for me to know-depends on the clinical indication that each was give.If overweight and lost weight maybe would not need the blood pressure meds and the nexium.The sertaline is given for depression and if only one episode of depression mild mwybe could come off.Ask your doc for your clinical indication
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 11, 2020