good day, please can you help me i want to get my glasses from an optometrist, will my medical aid cover me please ?

2 doctor answers
Dr. John cuong Doan
Medicaid will cover: a small part of the optometrist exam but I do not think they allow spending $ for the actual frame or lenses. Each state's Medicaid is different so consult with your DSS/ Medicaid case worker before you proceed. Thanks for trusting in HealthTap.
Answered on Mar 24, 2019
1
46 years experience Pediatrics
Wrong place to ask: This is the HT public information site where docs, primarily in the USA answer health questions. We have no access to or information about how medical aid programs work in the 4 corners of the world where this site is seen. You need to contact the help desk of any such program to explore what if anything they cover in the areas you question.
Answered on Feb 13, 2019