Can hair products with menthol interact with propecia 1mg. I’m taking for hair loss. Articles online say menthol can interact but need a legit answer.

43 years experience in Pathology
I'll bet no: I looked around and all I could find to support this idea was some stuff in obscure junk journals. Menthol is an old component in placebo baldness remedies; people imagine it works because it dilates blood vessels and they are naive enough to believe that this is "improving circulation and restoring hair." Your level of fitness completely overrides your scalp hair -- Photo Guy's got it right.
Answered on Dec 5, 2018
1