ZA

Recurring glandular fever. this is the 4th time for this year which i have glandular fever, what could be the cause? can it have something to do with my back? will it work if i see a chiro? the glands are ver sore infront and behind my neck.

Lay terms: The usual use for "glandular fever" is mono due to EB virus. But a lay person may use it for anything that triggers swelling of glands including viruses or strep. Chiro's have NOTHING to offer for infectious disease. An office visit with a screening test for strep is needed. Treatment if any will depend on prudent evaluation of the condition.

Last updated Nov 6, 2018