hello everyone,im new here.can someone help me please?why do doctors here say that masturbating 12+ times every single day for 10 years ever since first masturbating 12+ times every single day at the age of 12 does not stop height growth in any way?

2 doctor answers
33 years experience Pediatrics
Because it's true: It's the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. There is nothing special about masturbation. Children grown best when they have physical activities, eat well, and sleep adequately. Masturbation is just another activity, of which there are many in the lives of girls, boys, men, and women. No worries.
Answered on Nov 29, 2020
46 years experience Pediatrics
Myths abound: Myths are often created by cultures to enforce taboos. If you choose to believe the myths you heard from your friends and elders that consider masturbation a taboo, do so with my blessing. You never have to believe anything because it's true. It also won't make you blind, sterile, have worse acne and a collection of other things.
Answered on Jul 23, 2018