when i am sitting in air conditioning for awhile or it’s cold outside, my heart rate gets slow and my chest starts to hurt. could there be something going on with my heart? why does my chest feel uncomfortable in the cold? hands&feet also cold

48 years experience Pathology
Muscular contraction: When a person feels cold, the muscles contract to generate heat. That may be causing the symptoms you experience. Just wear more clothes when in a room that is colder than your comfort. Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine
Answered on Jan 5, 2019