Manchester, KY

How long do pores stay open on the face & body after opening them with steam and hot water? a few seconds? minutes? for deeper med penetration purpose

Pathology 50 years experience
Minutes: The pores do not open that much to begin with and the skin change would last just long enough for the skin temperature to return to normal. Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine, if you are under 27 years of age.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.