I haven’t gotten my period since3/10/18. I took two pregnancy tests last week, they both were negative. I had pink discharge for a couple days last wk?

Dr. Audrey Lance
13 years experience in Gynecology
Not pregnant: You are not likely pregnant if you have taken two tests and they were negative. It's always a good idea to take another one in a week or so to be sure, but you would be 9 weeks pregnant at this point so it would definitely be showing up on a urine test. There are many reasons you may have skipped a period (thyroid, or possibly just that you are young).
Answered on May 14, 2018
1

Have health concerns or questions and need access to a doctor? HealthTap has you covered.