Richmond, TX

i am experiencing abdominal pain (generalized) (severity: severe) (quality: sensation of tearing pain) . the following also describe me: abdominal discomfort, upper abdominal pain, lower abdominal pain, and stomach upset. what should i do?

Doctor can evaluate: Abdominal pain can be from many things. Stomach acid problems cause pain, as does pancreatitis or gallstones. Appendicitis is always a concern (pain is usually right lower abdomen, worsens over time, with fever coming on). If constipated for a while, stool could have backed up and cause pain. Gastrointestinal infections can cause pain, nausea, vomiting, and fever. A doctor's exam may be needed.