A male asked:

i have a white-reddish bump on my penis head a few centimeters from my urethra. if i squeeze it every few days white puss comes out. what is going on?

32 years experience Pediatrics
Doctor can examine: One's primary care doctor can examine the bump to see if it is a sebaceous gland (oil-producing gland), a little skin cyst (whitehead or blackhead), or an actual infection (folliculitis, etc...). It will be easier for the doctor to diagnose it if the patient does not squeeze the stuff out of it, but let the stuff build up for 3 days and allow the doctor a chance to squeeze it out.
Answered on Jan 18, 2018