A 21-year-old female asked:
Disclaimer

how do i get the taste of clorox bleach cleaner 6that accidently got in my mouth out?

1 doctor answer
Dr. Franklyn Gergits
28 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Bleach in mouth: Hello. I’m assuming it was a small amount that wasn’t swallowed. Any chemical ingestion is an emergency and a trip to the emergency room is recommended if any was swallowed. If only a little in your mouth, rinse with plain water. This will help wash and dilute any bleach from your mouth. Give it time to resolve.
Answered on Jan 9, 2018

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Free
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits
$10/month

Related questions:

A 23-year-old male asked:
Dr. Robert Brodsky
57 years experience Dentistry
NO!: Clorox is too acidic to use for that. Don't do it.
1
1 thank
A 54-year-old member asked:
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
39 years experience Dentistry
Really ?: Read the label... Corrosive! when the bottle says to call poison control if ingested, this should be a warning to you. Please don't try.. Use crest w ... Read More
A 29-year-old female asked:
Dr. Peter Corrado
40 years experience Family Medicine
Fumes: Some bathroom tile cleaners when mixed with bleach can produce toxic fumes which can cause lung inflammation if used in a small poorly ventilated spac ... Read More
2
2 thanks
A 23-year-old male asked:
Dr. Arlo Miller
14 years experience Dermatology
No: It won't bleach your freckles away.
2
2 thanks

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Free
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits
$10/month