U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 24-year-old male asked:

I'd like to get my strabismus fixed. however i don't really know where to start.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. James Ferguson
Pediatrics 48 years experience
Call your doc: Your local doc should know someone in the area that manages strabismus and or does strabismus surgery. They should be able to refer you to. The surgery is done by ophthalmologists that have extra training in that area.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 1, 2018
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $44!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.