I have had swollen glands in my neck and pelvic area since March and I’m not sure if it’s a cause for concern. The lymph nodes arent very big.

48 years experience in Pathology
Watch and wait: If you do not have any symptoms you may watch and wait. You may feel the nodes every couple of weeks, if any of the lymph glands doubles in size, becomes painful, ulcerates, or other nodes become enlarged, or you develop fever, or lose weight, you should see a doctor. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine
Answered on Nov 21, 2017