ZA

i have been experiencing a funny smell, like dust or chemicals for a few weeks. it went away for a while but came back the past week. can it be stress? or due to current medication?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Smell: Distortion of smell or presence of odors that others can't smell can occur with certain brain lesions, but the fact that the symptom cleared for a period of time is reassuring even though the symptom recurred. If you're quite disturbed by this symptom, consult an Otolaryngologist for careful examination of your nose and mouth.