U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 21-year-old male asked:

I have small annoying ingrown hairs or hair folecules i am not sure which it is but i really need it to go away as i've experienced it for a while now?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Richard Zimon
Internal Medicine 61 years experience
There are: a number of "safe" ways available over the counter HOWEVER my advice is to seek the expertise of a Dermatologist whose field is COSMETIC Dermatology. Hope this helps Dr Z
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 15, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.