I have an extreme pulsating/tingling sensation in my right temple. Im a 33 y/o f with an arachnoid cyst at my skull base (benign) with partial seizures in my temporal lobe. I take 200 mg of topamax 2x daily. hope this helps. ?

Dr. Robert Shapiro
Specializes in Emergency Medicine
Go to the ER: I would imagine that you have been to the emergency room many times in the past. However, in a situation like this, I would not hesitate to order a CT scan of your head if you presented to my emergency room in order to make sure that you do not have hydrocephalus, which can be life-threatening.
Answered on Sep 16, 2017