A member asked:

I am experiencing chest pain or discomfort (quality: stinging or burning sensation) (severity: mild) (side: right) , throat lump or bulge and rash on chest.

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Donald Colantino answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

Burning chest discomfort with associated rash, if its only on one side off the chest, could be a shingles viral infection. Of course a physician will have to examine you for diagnosis. If it's shingles, treatment is available and important.

Answered Aug 4, 2017



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor