U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 34-year-old male asked:

I am a 34 year old genetic male. ever since puberty over 20 years ago, i have been experiencing what i can only refer to as a female monthly period. i am experiencing breast tenderness and stomach cramps and pelvic cramps. they are getting worse.

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 42 years experience
Endocrine system: Please see your doctor. He/she may refer you to an endocrine specialist or other specialist to do hormone testing. Science is advancing and perhaps more may be known about your situation today then when you were born. Peace and good health.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 28, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.