i had sex without condom but we used the widrawal method. i had my period on may 8 2017 but the color is brown, the next day its light red my period last for 5 days than my usual period last for only 3 days is it possible that i am pregnant? thanks

45 years experience Pediatrics
U will at some point: Having sex with the "pull out method" is just like no birth control at all.The pre-cum is filled with sperm and it only takes one. You may or may not be pregnant. Home tests are cheep and readily available, but may not be accurate early on. If your not prego now, consider some other form of BC or you will be soon.
Answered on May 15, 2017