I weigh 38 kgs i'm turning 19 and 5'5" ft tall. no period for 4 months now, and i always faint and when i do i feel like dying, there are times that its hard for me to breathe?

Doctor can check now: If one's regular doctor is not available, the ER can help now. Presuming this is not a known condition already under treatment, a teen who is 65 inches and only 84 pounds and faints frequently, needs to be evaluated now... the local hospital can help, and can transfer to a specialty center if help is needed in diagnosing and treating the condition.

Last updated Mar 9, 2017