Canada

endometrium receptivity came as non receptive : pre receptive. what all can this imply ?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Specialist consult: I believe you are referring to an ERA Endometrial Receptivity Analysis. This is a very specific test used by some IVF doctors as a predictive tool for IVF success predictions. Most Obgyns are going to be unfamiliar with the specifics of this test. I would recommend doing and 2nd opinion Healthtap virtual consult with one of our Reproductive Endocrinologists who can answer in a more detailed way