U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
South Africa
A 20-year-old female asked:

I am experiencing abnormal vaginal discharge (worsened by: onset after unprotected sex) (quality: itchiness) . the following also describe me: vag...

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Richard Zimon
Internal Medicine 60 years experience
You need to: consult with your Family Practitioner or GYN for anlysis ??culture of your vaginal discharge which sounds like a fungal (yeast) infection ("itchyness") Hope this helps! Dr Z
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 26, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.