Indio, CA

hi so me and my partner have been sexually active for years we date on and off this recent time we got back together he confessed to me he had ghonore?

It happens: Gonorrhea is a common STD.The chances of getting it increase with the number of partners.Unfortunately 1/2 of women and 1/3 of men may have no symptoms & continue to pass it on. It can also make you sterile if it enters your reproductive system & ascends into the Fallopian tubes where it can produce permanent scarring.I would get checked out immediately.Condoms reduce but do not eliminate infecti