Los Angeles, CA

I have sinusitis again, 4th time in a year. i know what happens next - post nasal drip, then cough. any way to act now to stop it moving to my chest?

Dr. Jana Tomsky Corvalan
Immune system?: it is quite frequent - most of these are viral - but if bacterial and you have been frequently on antibiotics - it is also harmful for immune system . Other condition which may lead to is is anatomy of septum , sinus area. More rare IgA deficiency may lead to frequent upper respiratory infections. For this see allergist/immunologist and ENT . Try Nasal Saline rinses daily - mechanical cleansing
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 10, 2017