Rochester, Pennsylvania

is is normal for my blood pressure to be 94/64 pulse 90 and sometimes be 115/75 pulse 83 and sometimes 134/89 pulse 87?

Dr. Michael Mascia
Critical Care 49 years experience
BP Fluctuations?: How do you feel? Yes is it normal 4 blood pressure 2 go up + down. Blood pressure is related 2 blood flow + the needs of the cells + body organs 4 nutrition, oxygen + removal of metabolic waste. •Feel well? •eat well •exercise •rest •recreation •blood pressure / pulse in "normal range"? •blood flow will also be normal •blood pressure will change in •related 2 body position + activity. Enjoy! MFM
Dr. Michael Mascia
Critical Care 49 years experience
Provided original answer
This is a good starting point for more information on blood pressure. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_pressure MFM Www.VeritasHC.org
Jan 1, 2017