U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 22-year-old female asked:

23year-old wants to have mastopexy&labiaplasty. i started having intercourse with bf one year ago; which to do after marriage/pregnancy which before?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Obstetrics and Gynecology 24 years experience
Personal decision: Consider seeing an Obgyn and a plastic surgeon to discuss what procedures you are interested in and why. Then they can discuss with you if these procedures are needed or if they are the right options for you. They can discuss the risks, benefits, surgical recovery and timing.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 18, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.