A 29-year-old male asked:

Ct scan shows as 'bilateral fronto ethimoid and maxillary sinus ' how it can be cured thru medicine or by operating?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. James Sidman
Pediatric ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 42 years experience
Try medicine first: This ct shows probable infection in the sinuses (i say "probable" because you didn't include the whole report). This can usually be treated with medicines- antibiotics before you would consider surgery. You should see your primary doctor for help with this, and then an ENT doctor if medicine is not helping.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 10, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.