Erie, PA

I recently felt a lot of pressure in my pelvic area that radiated to my glutes and upper thighs and had a sharp pain in the center of my abdomen. but ?

Dr. Peter Baumann
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Unspecific symptoms: The symptoms described do not exactly point to a specific organ system. They can point to a temporary bowel issue, or they could be related to the ovaries/ovulation. If the symptoms persist, a pelvic ultrasound could help identifying, if the symptoms are related to female pelvic organs.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 24, 2016