Hello I am late in my period for two weeks. It doesnt look like its coming. I did four pregnancy tests and all were negative. My partner had vastectom?

Dr. Parul Krishnamurthy
33 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Delayed period: This can happen without any obvious reason. Not sure how old you are but it is more common in the later reproductive years, Surely, pregnancy is not a concern as you have done several pregnancy tests which are negative and your partner has had a vasectomy. So, it is reasonable to wait it out and see what happens over the next 2 weeks or so. Will gladly do a consult if you think necessary.
Answered on Oct 14, 2016
1