U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Brooklyn, NY
A 19-year-old female asked:

Weird pain in my vagina, found a hard lump inside, abt 3inch up (my pointer finger just about reaches it) sorry this is graphic but kinda freaked out.

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Obstetrics and Gynecology 24 years experience
Gyn exam: A gynecologist will need to see you and do an exam to determine what you are feeling. It sounds like you may have a Bartholin cyst. You can google a picture of that and see if that fits what you are feeling. Other causes are possible too. An Obgyn will need to see you.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 22, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.