My ovulation date was August 11 and my conception date was August 13 I had sex on the August 7 and August 9 with my bf and August 8 and 12 with another partner me and my boyfriend was broke up at the time who do you think the possible father is PLEASE giv

32 years experience in Pediatrics
Too close to call: That's too close to call. One should keep men 2-3 weeks apart in order to be able to predict who the father is, because the weeks of pregnancy, the differences in each man's sperm, the survival time of sperm in a woman, the ovulation day, and the conception day, are all estimates. (A simple way used over many centuries is: the father of the baby is the man she is married to.)
Answered on Aug 31, 2016