i have a bump on my libia majora. it's white-sh and it has discharge that's brownish. it hurts a little but i'm very worried! please respons?

Dr. Addagada Rao
General Surgery 56 years experience
Could be cyst infect: Could be an infected cyst , speak to you mom ( age 16 doctor will not see you with out guardian ) go to the doctor with your mom , will give you antibiotics, if there is pus will drain it don't worry you will be fine.
Dr. Dale Carrison
Emergency Medicine 34 years experience
Bartholin Gland: What you are describing can be infected drainage from a Bartholin's gland. Bartholin's glands provide lubrication for the vagina. Sometimes they become blocked and become infected. This is a Bartholin's abscess. It sounds like you have a small abscess that is draining. Wash with soap and water, hot soaks and see if it gets better. If not see a doctor.