NJ

I have been taking pepcid (famotidine) for 3 weeks for gastritis and possible gerd. when can i expect to heal? i have been smoking 1 cigarette a day, but stopped.

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Gastritis, Stress: I commend you for stopping smoking. Let Wise Man within you Reflect: Causes of Gastritis- Stress, Alcohol, Drugs • Possible GERD due to Stress • Pepcid alone has not healed you yet • Need to see Psychiatrist for Diagnosis of Anxiety and GERD, Therapy • Believe in Blessings of Breath of Life and Healing power of your Body • Breathing and Music Relaxation • Visual Imagery of National Parks

Last updated Nov 27, 2017