Canada

will plan b work during ovulation? ejaculated inside without condom and took plan b 6 hours after.

Dr. Virginio Rodriguez
YES: THAT IS THE IDEA. FEMALE SHOULD COMPLETE PLAN B AS RECOMMENDED.
Dr. Peter Baumann
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Effective: Plan B consists of hormones, which, given early after unprotected intercourse, "mess" with the mechanisms that are needed for successful conception and/or implantation of a fertilized egg. Under ideal circumstances, conception rate is only about 25 % to begin with. The only way to be sure that Plan B was effective is to do a urine pregnancy test the earliest a week after the unprotected IC.