I got allergy testing showed positive for dust mites. Is regular dust same thing ? I had to quit working in area full of dust bec of my allergies

45 years experience in Pediatrics
Varies: Dust is a collection of debris including many things; dirt,fume particulate, and depending on the area,the bodies of dead dust mites. Homes have a higher percentage of dust mites because they live on the dead skin you shed into bedding. Industrial or offices would have less.People can have similar reactions to the irritant qualities of dust.The tests serve only as a confirmation
Answered on Apr 17, 2016