Sacramento, CA

I've read that 1tblsp honey and 1tblsp cinnamon w/cup of hot water has many health benefits. is this true?

Dr. James Rotchford
Addiction Medicine 41 years experience
It depends: I doubt you'll find scientific evidence as to the health benefits. That doesn't mean it is hype. A lack of evidence doesn't exclude the possibility of significant benefit. I find it best to have supplements tailored to the individual. In the U.S. naturopaths are often the best bet. If you have access to a good herbalist & I have a bias toward Chinese Medicine. (Cinnamon commonly used)