U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 22-year-old female asked:

Just noticed a tiny painless bump that looks like a big skin pore on the rim of my vagina. the surrounding area become red when pulled. should i worry?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
A Verified Doctoranswered
Endocrinology 53 years experience
Worry: Yes! Please call your Gynecologist as soon as you can. The doctor will no doubt be busy and will likely advise you to go to the Emergency facility. Hope all goes well.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 2, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.