what is a good way to cure athletes foot?

Dr. Ellen Wenzel
Podiatry 14 years experience
Topical Antifungal: Athlete's foot responds well to topical treatment, many of which can be procured over the counter. It is important that you apply the medication twice daily to clean and dry feet. Because you mention between the toe, apply a thin sparingly layer to these areas and allow them to dry well before putting on socks and shoes. Ask your pharmacist to direct you to the topical athlete's foot creams.
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Podiatry 41 years experience
Antifungal: Keep the feet clean and dry and use an antifungal.
Dr. Neil Hecht
Podiatry 44 years experience
Athlete's foot cure: Athlete's foot is a fungal infection in the skin. The fungus is promoted by warm, dark, and moist conditions. Clean socks, daily shoe changes and foot powder are part of a good anti-fungal routine. You may need periodic treatment with athlete's foot cream available without prescription. However, if the infection is severe, oral medication may be required. Consult your podiatrist.
Dr. Brandon Macy
Podiatry 41 years experience
Topical antifungal : Cream...Often the prescription kind is better than the over the counter. Keep feet clean and dry, especially between the toes; avoid wearing the same shoes two days in a row, the shoes may need to be treated as well; socks should be the kind that wicks perspiration, cotton isn't as good. Those are the best general measures, but it is a challenge nevertheless.