Greetings! what are the benefits of drinking greentea flavoured with honey and lemon? & also how many times can i use a single green tea bag?

Dr. Bernard Seif
39 years experience in Clinical Psychology
Green tea is: A metabolism booster, thus it has a reputation for helping w/weight loss. The benefit is minimal in my estimation, but worth adding to to a health food plan an exercise. Honey is soothing to the throat and an anti-microbial but it is in the sugar family so it's not a free pass because it is "natural." It's a far better choice than refined sugar. I don't know about Strepsil. Use bag 1 or 2 times.
Answered on Jul 18, 2017