off & on sharp pains in my head on the right bottom on the back of my head and the top of my head on the right.bad stomach pains. blackouts.hot flash.

Dr. Donald Colantino
60 years experience in Internal Medicine
Neuralgia: Sharp pains in those areas of the head are consistent with neuralgia which is an irritable/inflamed superficial artery of the scalp and not within the brain itself. These tend to resolve without any specific treatment except Tylenol (acetaminophen) or Advil as needed. The other symptoms are unrelated and are nonspecific without other information. An examination by your physician is needed an proper referrals made
Answered on Dec 30, 2015