iam 32 years old and my period is 13 days late! i've taken 14 pregnancy test and all were negative! i have no symptoms of being pregnant! what is it?

Dr. John cuong Doan
You may have: a simple fluctuation in your hormonal cycle. many factors can cause hormone fluctuations, including weather, exercise, nutrition (or lack of), emotional distress or stress, illnesses, big changes in routine, and infections. And sometimes waiting things out to normalize is the proper approach. I hope you will find your answer to give some peace. Thanks for trusting in HealthTap.
Answered on Jul 29, 2016