buamps and itching on my hymen, but also itching on my labia minors and majors also infrequently in my vagina and anal area use apple cider vinegar ?

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Apple cider vinegar?: If you are using apple cider vinegar for housecleaning or food preparation then great. If you are using it vulvo-vaginally then STOP. Your itching may be due to a yeast infection that the vinegar will only make worse. If there is no relief from the itching when the vinegar is discontinued then see a GYN MD to be checked for an infection.
Answered on Dec 20, 2015