TX

Wanting to know why are my lower left side of my stomach hurts everytime i sneeze it just started like a couple days ago?

Dr. Ira Friedlander
Cardiac Electrophysiology 44 years experience
It is likely just: a muscle strain from the force of the sneeze. Now it is irritated each time you repeat. Potentially you could have an intraabdominal organ issue (splenic bruise or rupture) but you would be a lot sicker and the pain would not resolve easily. It will most likely resolve in a few days when you stop sneezing. If you or it get worse go and get checked out by a health care professional.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 31, 2020