I took a pregnancy test and got a positive result. Then I got a period and went to the doctors their test was negative. It's been a week since my appointment and I still have cramps and now my breast are getting sore. Is it possible I still may be pregnan

48 years experience in Pathology
Unlikely: Your symptoms are likely related to the hormonal imbalance related to the loss of an early pregnancy. The symptoms may also be due to incomplete elimination of the products of conception. If the symptoms persist, you should see your doctor again.
Answered on Nov 21, 2015
1